Visit to the Stružná plot near Karlovy vary
We put more and more energy into the search of the land. We discovered another one in Stružná near Karlovy Vary and it seems to be a suitable candidate. We're trying to take further steps to make sure it's worth it.
- wide valley, southern slope - convenient for agriculture.
- enough water - ponds and a spring in the upper part of the land
- surrounding land - it will probably be possible to rent
- initially the possibility of long-term lease or gradual purchase
- building permit - there is a family house on the plot, 290 m2, 6 years ago a complete revision of wiring and insulation. On the roof is photovoltaics, heating, and hot water
- land has only 15 ha
- electrical line through the lower part of the land
- Accessibility to Prague 1 hour and 40 minutes. With the new D6 motorway, it will be 20 minutes shorter