Visit to the land in Libějovice
The visit took place on 14.04. It is a chateau from the 18th century with the associated lands of the chateau garden and a piece of reservation.
The price is 16.5 million, 43 ha.
- large plot in total
- huge trees and great diversity of nature (about 50 species of trees and shrubs)
- the boundaries of the land touch two ponds
- Only wells on the land
- where to get a fund to repair the chateau and other buildings?
- There are warehouses inside the land, the state is the owner, it is possible to buy
- sustainable operation of the chateau? Subsidy?
- a mature park that intersects a public dirt road
- probably the need to buy the surrounding meadows, the possibility has not been tested